Congratulations Alicia!
Some big news from Alicia--
I am engaged to my boyfriend Charles Alan Hilbran. We are getting married December 28th, in the Mesa Arizona Temple. I don’t have any pictures yet because well, the only picture we have is from a picture booth. It’s cute, but wouldn’t send very well. I will send you pictures as soon as we take some.
Here's how it happened--
Once upon a time…
Ok, Ok, last night he called me right before he got off work and asked if I wanted to meet him at his house. This is our normal ritual when he works late. He was going to be home at 10:30, so I arrived at his house ~10:30. When I walked in his living room he told me I was early and I had to wait until he was done. He was constructing a tent/fort out of blankets using the entertainment center and the living room furniture. Then when it was finished I crawled inside and he got on one knee, opened the ring box and asked me to marry him. Well, you know the answer.
It may sound cheesy, but it is totally him (just like the little kid inside him) and the biggest thing was that I didn’t want to know. I love surprises! Well, he totally surprised me and his hands were shaking (it was cute). Honestly I thought he would ask me Saturday because that’s when we are going out next.
Well, that’s the end. I’m officially engaged. The ring is totally me, and feels perfect on my finger.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home