Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Big News from Jenna!

Jarett and I are expecting our first baby! I'm just about 4 months along, and the baby is due in January. I had an ultrasound a couple of weeks ago, and it's too early to tell the sex of the baby, but as of now it's healthy and doing well. I began my internship in June and I'm scheduled to be done with that just a couple of weeks before my due-date, so we're kind of cutting it close! It looks like I'll be studying for the RD exam during nap times.

I hope everyone else is doing well. Congrats to Alicia on the engagement, and to Heidi on expecting their second little one! It'd be fun to hear what everyone else is up to (even if it's nothing as drastic as an engagement or pregnancy), so don't forget to write!

1 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenna,

I've been rather "out of the loop" for several months when it comes to checking our blogspot, so I just learned today (Sept 23) about your big news. Congratulations! I've been thinking about you and was curious as to how things were going. Thanks for keeping us updated. I'll have to put an entry in sometime here soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home