Friday, August 04, 2006

A Note From Kristen

Just in case someone missed this E-mail, here ya go. - Heidi

Hi!!!! I hope all of you are loving your summers. Mine has been good--butI can't believe it's almost over. I was packing for MI and found two pagesfrom an ADA manual that someone let me borrow once. :) I know, I know...this is totally an email you would expect from me!! But I wouldn't wantanyone to have incomplete information!! :) I think it might've been eitherAlicia E., G., or Rochelle's... pgs. 679-682 Diets for Dysphagia. Let meknow if you're missing them, and I'll mail em. I know I'm a nerd...But I love you guys and hope things are going well. Let me know what'snew!!

Good luck with everything that's coming up in these next months(internships, babies, med school, jobs, husbands, etc.)!

Kris sleggs1024@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home