
Life for us has been great since graduation. I spent the majority of the summer here (in Orem) while my husband traveled around the country to different temple pageants and church history sites selling The Living Scriptures products. I was able to fly out to Nauvoo for a week to be with him and had an amazing time visiting the sites there and strengthening my testimony of the prophet, Joseph Smith and the early pioneers. We also took a long, but fun road trip from Texas through Arizona and then back home again to visit family. This February we look forward to a trip to Cancun, Mexico. Upon graduation, I was offered a full-time job at the MTC and continue to love my experiences there. This summer I have also been frantically finishing our adoption papers. We were finally approved on November 1 st and on November 6th we were selected by a birth mother that is due in May. It's too early to know the sex of the baby, but we do know that it is bi-racial (white/black). Hopefully things with that will work out. It's pretty common for things to fall through with adoption so we're trying not to get our hopes up too high just yet. Because of that, we are still keeping our options open, so if you know anyone who is planning to place a baby, please keep us in mind. Our profile is available to be viewed at LDS Family Services. That does it for me! I hope all is well with each of you. I love the updates, so keep them coming!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home