Sunday, April 01, 2007

Great News

Ann-Marie E-mailed me to say...

Hi There,

So I thought I would write to inform my dietetic friends that I have found my sweetheart (the secret boyfriend birder I talked about near the end of our BYU experience). We'll be getting married this summer. Fun times. If you are in town, come around to the reception.

I am currently in Fargo, ND working at a pastry shop and finishing up my internship. It has been wonderful to be here (even if it is in the middle of nowhere!) I feel kinda like I did at the end of my mission - TIRED. Either I'm getting old or I have been working my tail off :) I like to think it's cause I've been working hard :)

It's nice to hear updates every once in awhile...keep 'em coming!

Love Ann-Marie



I think everyone wants to see some pictures Ann-Marie!
Erin Miller E-mailed me to say...


WE'VE ADOPTED!!

Bryson Hinckley Miller was born on March 24 in Columbus, Ohio. His birthmom found our profile online the beginning of February (you can view it at:
http://www.parentprofiles.com/profiles/db17871.html) and picked us to be the parents of her baby. We are presently in Ohio waiting to be cleared to take the baby home to Utah. The birthmom signed the papers to make him officially ours on March 27th. When she handed us the baby, she was so at peace about it all and knew she was making the right decision. We are so thankful for all of the miracles that have occurred to lead us to each other. We know he is meant to be apart of our family. Here are some pictures of the little guy.



Congratulations to you both!

2 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin,

He is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so excited for you to have this blessing!

~Alicia Hilbran

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Shewi128 said...

Wow, two great pieces of news! Congrats to you both.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home