Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ann Marie




Married life is well...we are just now settleing down. Spent about a week in Bryan's cabin in West Yellowstone, home for a few days then went to Seattle to have our Open House and second round of the honeymoon in Washington and Canada (as there was a bird up there he wanted to see ;), home for a couple of days and then off to Peru for a month.




Peru was great and we had a lot of fun hiking and exploring different ruins in Cusco, Machu Picchu, etc. Now it is back to real life and I might be getting a job soon. I interviewed at UVRMC and they said they didn't have a position open, but they would make one for me - so we'll see.


Here are a couple of pictures from the wedding and reception:) It was fun to see Sam and Kohar. They drove up to be there for the reception.


Ann-Marie




1 Comments:

At 5:23 AM, Blogger ken said...

YEA! I am so excited for you Anne Marie!!! You look gorgeous!! Did you make the cake? I've always wanted to see some of your stuff...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home