Haley
We have had the baby, and every time I turnaround I remember someone else I need to email the news to. I haveeven checked the dietetics blog to see if anything new has been posted(the wedding pictures were all so pretty!), but didn't think to post our news.
The baby was breech, and would turn transverse, which was dangerous,because if I went into labor, the cord could prolapse when my waterbroke. So, when I was getting close my doctor scheduled a c-sectionfor the next day. Ian Harker Horrocks was born at 7 lbs 4 oz and 201/2 inches long. He has kind of strawberry blonde hair, but who knowswhat it will be after he loses it. He is a very good baby and hardlyever cries, just fusses.
Hope everything is going well for you!
Haley

1 Comments:
CONGRATS! So cute! I want to see more pictures!!! That's awesome Haley-- I'm excited for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home