Kohar Bekearian
After graduation, I went to Australia for about 2 months to visit my cousins. It was an amazing trip, I suggest everyone try and go there at least once in their lifetime. And it's a great place to try all sorts of different foods like kangaroo, camel, crocodile, etc... After that the internship started. I actually had to quit the internship in December to have a back surgery. I was at home recovering for a long time. I mostly played video games and watched old game shows. I was actually quite a naughty patient, I would throw food at people from frustration (what a good dietitian I am!). I have now re-started the internship. I am doing pretty good, my back is okay but I still have some problems with my right leg.
I wanted to congratulate everyone on finishing internships, passing RD exams, weddings, births, etc... And thanks to everyone who has shared some news with us all. And thanks to Heidi for setting up the blog and keeping it going!

2 Comments:
Man-- I am sorry Kohar! Back surgery-- that's crazy?! How long before you were able to walk?? So you're starting the internship now again with the junior class? How's that going? Are you doing master's? Wow... that was a lot of questions :)
Hi, Kohar! It's been almost a year since your post, but just wanted to say that I hope your back is better now! Done with the internship yet? Hope so. What about the masters? I hope that things are going well for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home