Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Brent and Laura Robinson on Vacation


Hola Dietetics Class-
Andy, I loved your update. I also loved everyone elses'; It's really fun to see what's going on. Now I will tell you, briefly, what is happening for myself.
I've had a busy summer- I moved to SLC, passed the RD exam, and a bunch of other stuff. I started working for Intermountain HealthCare at LDS Hospital as a "Food and Nutrition Educator". That translates into teaching "In-Services" for the region....I always loved those mini teaching assignments, and now I get to do it all the time!! However, now, instead of 15 minutes, I teach for an hour, and instead of just teaching a lesson once, it's about 10 times.....It is nice to get paid for it this time.
Brent and I have been taking advantage of our spare time. This summer we've hiked Mt. Borah (Highest peak in Idaho- Megan will know what that is...:), taken off randomly to Hawaii and Las Vegas where we got married again...Just kidding. That didn't happen. I am posting a picture of Hawaii. Brent had never seen the ocean: That makes it particularly cool.
So, that's what's happening for Mrs. Robinson. Keep the updates coming. Now that I am not in school anymore, I have time to check this site every day!

3 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger heidi nielsen said...

Hooray! Thanks for posting all on your own, Laura. Looks like you had a great summer.

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger ken said...

That job sounds awesome! I think I'd love doing something like that. Congrats on passing the RD exam!!

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

Laura,

Way to go! I know you posted this way back in September, but I have no doubt that you are just as successful now as you were then! Any updates?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home