Wednesday, September 05, 2007

A Hello from Andi

Hi everyone,

As most of you know, I got married to Brandi almost exactly a year ago. After the wedding we moved up to Salt Lake where I did my internship and Brandi worked full time in a pet hospital and took classes at the BYU extension. I finished the internship this March, and in May Brandi and I put all our belongings in storage, abandonned our apartment in Salt Lake, and worked at a Boy Scout camp in Alaska for four weeks. Immediately after camp we flew to Switzerland and spent the next five weeks in Switzerland and Italy (Don't go to Florence!). Europe is still beautiful and they DO have the best chocolate in Switzerland (just in case anyone wanted to contest that). In Switzerland, for the first time ever, I was able to participate in a church soccer tournament with a team consisting of all the males in my family (We called it the "Suter Family Dream Team" and actually got second place). Fun times!

Now we're back in Provo where Brandi continues her studies and where I will be looking for a job (I passed the RD exam before I went to Alaska, by the way).

Congrats to Ann-Marie and Haley and all the others that are going through big life events at the moment.

Andi

2 Comments:

At 5:28 AM, Blogger ken said...

Looks like a lot of fun Andi! Congrats to you too!

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

Andi,
I confess I haven't checked this site in months; congrats to you! Hope things are still going well for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home