Marissa Ava McDonald
Born September 20, 2007 at 3:15 pm
She was 7 pounds, 10 ounces and 19.5 inches long
As you can see from the picture, she has a full head of dark (almost black) hair. We are both doing well...perfectly healthy and adjusting to this new life. She is a wonderful baby and I'm absolutely loving being a Mom.
Take care,
Erin McDonald
She was 7 pounds, 10 ounces and 19.5 inches long
As you can see from the picture, she has a full head of dark (almost black) hair. We are both doing well...perfectly healthy and adjusting to this new life. She is a wonderful baby and I'm absolutely loving being a Mom.
Take care,
Erin McDonald


3 Comments:
GORGEOUS! What a cute baby! Congratulations!! Just wanted to tell all of you that I have a blog now (this is Kristen Sagers)
kenandkris.blogspot.com
Hope everyone's doing well!
p.s. how do I post something on this thing??
He's so cute, Erin! I'm sure he's equally as cute now but a bit bigger! Many congratulations to you and your husband!
And when I say "he" I really mean "she" . . . sorry about that! I wish I could edit comments . . . I can see you in her tiny face.
Post a Comment
<< Home