Friday, February 22, 2008

Preston Michael Poulos is BORN!



Hello Friends!!!

It has been really fun to look on here and see pictures of people's weddings and new babies and everything! Sherri and Krista you guys looked beautiful, from what pictures I've seen! Hope everyone is doing great in jobs and whatever else you have going on.

I just wanted to post up that I had my baby boy on Monday February 18th at 11 am. His name is Preston Michael Poulos and he weighed 7 lbs. 11 oz. He is awesome! I love being a mom even though he definitely keeps me up at night and right now my boobs are so hard with engorgement that I could probably beat someone up with them! I'm sure Andi appreciated that comment.

Anywho... I thought I might have to have a C-section because of a small pelvis, but I went into the hospital on Sunday night and they gave me a pill to dilate me (my due date was the 14th) and then they were going to induce me in the morning. But during the night I went into labor on my own just from the pill, which was not cool because the anesthesiologist didn't come on until 6 am. So for about 2 hours I experienced the excrutiating pains of labor...which sucked. All I have to say is get the epidural because it is magical. Once I had that thing I wanted to freaking marry the anesthesiologist it was so great. It makes you feel better than you've felt in months! Anyways, from there thing went pretty fast before 2 hours I was dilated to a 9 then a 10 and then we pushed for an hour and he came out! So we are really excited and just enjoying hanging out with him. So now all I have to do is recover and lose the way too much weight that I gained during this pregnancy. I seriously could not even tell the doctor I was an RD because I was like ashamed. But being pregnant is hard okay? (Haley, Erin, Heidi...you know what I'm sayin').

Anyways hope you are all healthy and happy and doing well. Feel free to check out some more pictures of our little guy on our picture site which is www.poulosfam.smugmug.com. And I hope to hear more of what everyone is doing lately. Take care!

Margan

2 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Margan, Congrats!!! He is very handsome and I'm glad to hear you (plural) are doing well. Hang in there as far as the sleep because it definitely gets better. Just wait until you hear the first giggle, or they roll, or...you get the point. It's all worth it!

Erin (McDonald)

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

Margan,

I saw a little video of your son waking up that you posted on Facebook; he's a cutie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home